Monday, September 17, 2007

Line or Shape? Monkey or Man?


1. Ummmmm I think that A and B could be considered lines. C and D I'm not so sure...C could just be a thick line but at the same time I'm thinking of it as a rectangle. D looks like a some sort of coral but could be a thick line? I feel this is a trick question... but my final anwser is that A is a line and the rest, except for C, are some sort of Line/shape hybrids.
2. C looks like a shape... but don't shapes have lines in them? D could be a shape to, a shape of coral from the sea (I'd like to be beneath the seaa in an octopuses garden with youu). C is certainly a shape.
3. A line is... Not connecting to anything, free based, and the outside edge to all shapes. 4 lines make a square. Without lines we'd have..nothing.
4. A shape is a bunch of lines arranged in a certain way, all connected. The lines all form something which our brains recognize as , possibly, a shape or something else familiar.